Our client, a growing and prestigious Chicago litigation boutique, is seeking a Litigation Case Assistant to support its attorneys and paralegals. Great opportunity for growth into a career paralegal role. This highly respected firm offers challenging work, a collegial atmosphere, and continued training.
- 1-3 years’ experience as a litigation assistant or paralegal
- Undergraduate degree or paralegal certificate
- Experience with legal support or administrative work
- Self-motivated with a positive, outgoing, cheerful attitude and strong work ethic
- Must be dependable, punctual, organized with excellent follow-through and communication skills
- Detail-oriented and able to multi-task
- Strong PC skills in MS Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Ability to work independently and with a team on special and ongoing projects
- Ability and willingness to travel for hearings or trial
Please contact Laura Zullo, email@example.com.