A top client of Lucas Group, a very highly respected regional firm, has a rare opportunity available for a junior to mid level litigation associate for their complex commercial litigation practice. The successful candidate will receive exceptional mentorship and become an integral part of the firm’s sophisticated commercial litigation practice.
UNPOSTED, EXCLUSIVE Junior – Mid-Level Litigation Associate
Ideal Candidates Will Have:
- 0-4 year’s of experience in complex Commercial Litigation
- Candidate’s without practice experience should be coming from a state or federal clerkship
- Exceptional drafting and writing skills
- A willingness to learn and grow in your career, while taking real ownership of the matters you work on
- MD Bar strongly preferred
Why this is a Unique Opportunity:
- Firm offers a clear path to partnership, and nearly every partner has been promoted from within
- Definitive and comprehensive mentorship program that allow you to receive hands on experience early and often in your career
- Ability to take on sophisticated work in a collegial environment with actual work/life balance
If you are interested and qualified, please submit your resume today to be considered.