Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for an experienced litigation assistant to support attorneys in a professional and thriving litigation and employment defense practice. Candidate can expect competitive compensation package and must be able to work in office daily.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Managing attorney calendars and court e-filings
- Assisting with deposition and trial preparation, including exhibits and binders
- Preparing documents, pleadings, and discovery
- Attention to detail and a positive attitude
- e-filing and state and federal court rules knowledge
- Experience supporting attorneys in trial environments
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: Bachelors
- Work Experience: Minimum 3 yrs experience and ability to work in office daily.