Lucas Group has partnered with our client, a top Am Law NY law firm, on its search for Leveraged Finance attorneys.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Lawyers will structure, negotiate, and draft term sheets, loan agreements and security documents in connection with acquisition financings, bridge facilities, working capital facilities, and other complex lending transactions.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: J.D., Admitted to the New York State Bar
- Work Experience:
- At least 6+years of experience representing lenders and private equity clients on lending transactions
- Senior Associates and Counsel level will be considered. Senior Associates can be elevated to Special Counsel.
- Experience will include direct lender representation on behalf of banks, commercial finance companies, private investment funds and business development companies, as well as private equity clients representing mid-market and large-cap leveraged finance transactions
Title: Leveraged Finance Attorneys
Location: New York
Client Industry: Law Firm
Client Job ID: 1580942