We’re looking for experienced Sales Executives to join our Legal Advertising team. This person won't simply focus on selling our legal advertising and marketing technology solution.
Join a sales team that is experiencing organic growth at an unprecedented rate. A career as a Sales Executive means you’ll be able to deliver innovative solutions that impact our customer’s business every day. You’ll partner with colleagues globally to develop sales strategies for the best products in the market. We have roles available for those who are experienced Sales Executives and are passionate about selling market-leading software.
About the Role:
In this opportunity as a Sales Executive, you will:
- Responsible for acquisition of new sales and assistance with retention of existing clients.
- Fulfill new sales performance goals identified in the annual Legal Marketing/Advertising Sales Executive compensation plan.
- Participate in pre-sales calls, create and deliver customized presentations (in person or online), provides written proposals and subject-matter expertise for solutions products for individual deals.
- Cultivate, maintain, and engage customers on business products in order to promote usage and revenue growth objectives.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing clients to ensure retention of revenue from year to year.
- Provide territory market and competitive information for internal business decisions and positions.
- This is a remote position but candidate will need to live in the designated area.
You may be a fit for the role of Sales Executive if you have/are:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in sales; minimum 4 + years’ experience in consultative sales, closing complex software and services sales, and maintaining customer satisfaction, knowledge in selling advertising/marketing/legal software acumen is a plus.
- Have experience selling consulting/professional services engagements with proven track record to balance prospecting, existing customer sales and upselling.
- Have experience creating accurate sales forecasts and reports to inform management's strategic decision-making, using Salesforce.com, Act, or similar software.
- Are self-motivated and strong organizational and time management skills to meet urgent timelines.
- Are able to conduct small and large group product demonstrations or other presentations.
- Comfortable with up to 25% work-related travel (*Please Note: currently, there is no travelling due to COVID-19 considerations.)