Title: Legal Recruiting Coordinator
Location: Washington, DC.
Lucas Group Job ID: 1572977
Role Overview: Lucas Group is looking for a Legal Recruiting Coordinator for a well-established law firm in Washington, DC. The successful candidate will be comfortable with coordinating recruitment efforts with multiple attorneys, coordinating the summer legal program, campus recruiting and more. They must be self-directed, and have good experience in corporate/legal recruiting, recruitment coordination, and general HR administration.
- Conduct the full life cycle recruiting and recruiting coordination process for legal roles, this includes sourcing, screening, interviewing, and coordinating interviews with hiring managers and the onboarding processes
- Create solid pipelines of candidates for “most wanted” positions in order to quickly identify and hire top-tier legal talent
- Plan and coordinate the summer legal intern program, including but not limited to campus recruiting timeline, onsite campus interviews, associate lunches, and other summer administrative responsibilities
- Consult with partners on hiring processes, making recommendations, and narrowing down the candidate pool to identify the successful candidates
- Create and manage the associate professional development program, in conjunction with the training and development manager
- Maintain confidentiality with all employee records and processes
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, or related field
- At least 2 years of experience as a legal or corporate recruiter, recruiting coordinator, and/or HR assistant
- Ability to build solid candidate pipelines for short and long-term hiring needs
- Experience working with a HRIS & ATS system
- Ability to be self-directed and driven to complete tasks without a lot of direction
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding hiring, in compliance with company policy, local and federal regulations
- Excellent communication and people skills, with demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships with all levels of employees and leaders
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.