Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for a Legal Process Manager.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Involvement on specific (usually multi-jurisdictional) legal matters, which may include client contact, process coordination & refinement, and fee/scope management;
- Contributing to team's provision of status reports and collaborative IT sites, and resolving issues / troubleshooting where needed.
- Internal consultancy - including continuous improvement projects, gathering learnings, analysis & know how, refining process and implementing change, advising on innovative use of IT for matters.
- Acting as subject matter expert on a range of topics, (including London/global processes, project planning, scoping, fee estimating and budget preparation, fee and scope management, status reporting, business needs relating to finance systems).
- Providing for legal project management training needs as appropriate (including intranet materials, occasional departmental sessions, feeding into global project management training development, delivering training and partner coaching).
- Contributing to the development of and supporting team and peers in achieving team goals.
- Building and running relationships with a number of external service providers. Ensuring that new approaches to matters are embedded and that benefits are realized.
- JD required, competitive compensation and ability to work remotely with travel.
Title: Legal Process Manager
Client Industry: Legal