Legal Administrative Assistant (Baltimore)
Lucas Group’s client, a leading litigation law firm ranked in AmLaw 200 is seeking an administrative assistant to support a prominent Partner in its Baltimore office.
- Support busy attorney with organizations and activities related to legal, but outside of tthe firm
- Transcribe dictation and/or edit handwritten documents
- Handle and manage large email volume
- Support document management and organization processes
- Schedule meetings and events
- Maintain calendar
- Assist with preparation for meetings and events
- Perform other duties as requested or assigned
- Must have at least 2+ years’ experience as an administrative assistant
- Open to taking on new responsibilities and challenging tasks
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to integrate into a fast-paced environment
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office 2010 (Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with ability to multi-task and juggle competing responsibilities
WHY LUCAS GROUP?
Lucas Group is a leading national executive recruitment firm, ranked in top five on Forbes’ list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in 2020.