Lucas Group has partnered with an AmLaw ranked law firm client in on their search for a Legal Administrative Assistant. This is a great opportunity for a junior candidate to gain experience in a law firm environment!
CANDIDATES MUST BE WILLING TO BE IN OFFICE 5 DAYS A WEEK. HOURS ARE 8:30 AM-5:30 PM.
Candidates must have a very professional demeanor and good phone etiquette. Excellent MS Office suite skills are required.
Prior law firm experience preferred but not required.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Provide support and book all conference rooms and schedule meetings for attorneys and team members
- Answer phones and manage reception desk, transfer calls to attorneys and mailboxes screening as appropriate.
- Greeting clients and attorney at reception.
- Assist with IT needs as necessary--setting up conference rooms and trouble shooting IT issues if possible
- Working in MS Office to edit documents, email clients and correspondence
- CANDIDATES MUST BE WILLING TO BE IN OFFICE 5 DAYS A WEEK. HOURS ARE 8:30 AM-5:30 PM.
- Administrative skills and attention to detail
- Impeccable phone etiquette
- Ability to juggle multiple issues at one time
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: college preferred but not required
- Work Experience: 2 years office experience preferred
Title: Legal Administrative Assistant
Client Industry: Legal
Lucas Group ID: 1593904