Well-respected Law Firm Seeking Administrative Legal Assistant | NYC
Work at a premier law firm and provide legal administrative support for a busy personal injury practice.
- Prepare and distribute legal documents
- Handle all billable hours in a timely manner
- E-filing in state and federal courts
- Arrange travel for partners and associates
- Maintain database and electronic filing system
- Prepare materials and presentations for meetings, conduct research and all other administrative functions as required
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 3 years experience providing administrative support to a busy practice area at a midsize or large law firm
Up to 70 k, determined on experience
Directly apply or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential & immediate consideration!