Title: Learning Technology Consultant
Location: Vinings, GA
Reports to: HR Director
Type of Employment: Contract
Lucas Group ID: 1570695
Lucas Group has partnered with a retail management company on their search for a Learning Technology Consultant (6 - 9 month contract) for their corporate office located in Vinings, GA. The Learning Technology Consultant will be responsible assessing, developing, implementing, and administering a comprehension employee systems training program as part of a company wide ERP implementation. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Partnering with Senior Leaders and SAP implementation consulting group to design and develop systems trainings offering to ensure a smooth implementation roll out.
- Design and develop new supervisory/management training offerings using sound instructional design approach.
- Identify key training needs and works on the development and implementation of training programs through internal and external resources to address those needs
- Track enrollment for internal/external training programs; maintains training database and calendar(s)
- Partners with other divisions and functional areas on training needs
- Coordinate and schedule training courses specific to SAP, partnering with a third party consultant group
- Run various training reports such as attendance and class evaluation and track training evaluation and post-training effectiveness surveys
- Assist Managers with training needs assessment and strategic direction of future training programs
- Additional projects as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years in Human Resources with emphasis in training and organization development.
- Knowledge and understanding of modern organizational theory and practices; comfortable and able to do stand-up delivery therefore excellent written verbal communications skills are critical
- Experience managing the administrative side of training
- Strong experience with instructional design theories and practices
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions, and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 16 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.