* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
What You Will Do:
- Once selected, the program consists of 3 to 4 assignments in different locations, targeted for 2 years (inclusive of at least one international rotation, which is typically the 3rd assignment). These assignments will increase in challenge in job scope and function.
- 1st Assignment: [Leadership Development] Production Supervisor, QA Supervisor
- 2nd Assignment: [Functional/Technical Development] Engineering Manager/Lab Manager
- 3rd Assignment: [Cross Functional Development] Dept. Production Manager / Quality/ Operations
- 4th Assignment: Usually much like the 3rd Assignment but with more responsibility in preparation for a transition to a General Manager or Quality Site Head role or higher.
- While in the program, candidates will have an amazing SUPPORT STRUCTURE. You will have much more involvement with Leadership than a regular employee starting out as a Production Supervisor.
- Effective Communication
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: Bachelor’s Degree from top 25 College, High GPA
- Work Experience: 4-12 Years Military Experience
Title: Leadership Development Program
Location: Nationwide and International
Client Job ID: 1583074