* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Lucas Group has partnered with our client, a global leader in eye care products, on their recruiting for their Leadership Development Program in several locations worldwide. This is a multi-year Rotational Program designed to develop the future senior leadership of the organization.
What You Will Do:
- Once selected, the program consists of 3 to 4 assignments in different locations, targeted for 2 years (inclusive of at least one international rotation, which is typically the 3rd assignment). These assignments will increase in challenge in job scope and function.
- While in the program, candidates will have an amazing SUPPORT STRUCTURE. You will have much more involvement with Leadership than a regular employee starting out as a Production Supervisor.
- Effective Communication
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: Bachelor’s Degree from top 25 College, High GPA
- Work Experience: 4-12 Years Military Experience
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Leadership Development Program
Location: Nationwide and International
Client Industry: Medical Devices
Client Job ID: 1578877