* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Location: Can live anywhere in Central/Eastern, PA (Harrisburg, PA ideal)
Seeking a professional with experience in internal combustion engine and generator service, maintenance, repair, and overhaul. The position will require extended travel for the first quarter of 2021 for factory and field training at TEDOM in the Czech Republic (assuming travel-restrictions are lifted) and at MWM in Mannheim, Germany. The technician will then conduct startups of two new distributed generation systems in the US (Harrisburg, PA and Leicester, MA) from March through June 2021. Thereafter (s)he will serve as our lead commissioning and field service technician for ongoing service and maintenance of several co-generation installations throughout the eastern US.
- Oversees the safe, efficient, reliable, and environmentally sound operation of all plant equipment.
- Maintain optimal performance of assigned generators and equipment
- Perform troubleshooting and repair
- Periodic in-house and field training of junior KES technicians
- Commission new co-generation systems under subcontracts with other TEDOM distributors throughout the US and Canada.
- Technician will have own service truck, and a generous per-diem during travel (spouses are welcome)
- Travel is expected to be 75% (60% local in the Northeast US, 15% domestic and international travel
- Because of the significant level of proprietary training, the lead technician will need to commit to 3-5 years with the company with penalty for leaving early
Shift: M-F Regular business hours (Some evening and weekends necessary)
Travel: 75% (60% local in the Northeast US, 15% domestic and international travel Oversees) Candidate will need to train in Mannheim Germany and Czech Republic once travel restrictions are lifted.