Lead Production Technician Job – Job #1568954
Lead Technician will be hired for the assembly and repair of gaming equipment including but not limited to cabinet design including hardware and software and related components for final product shipments from the manufacturing site in metro Atlanta. Advise small team of Technicians in developing / teaching electronic repairs.
- Troubleshoot and repair any and all related equipment including all circuit boards with minimal assistance.
- Responsible for the initial set-up and check-out of new machines of all types, ensures the machines are in proper working condition.
- Answer internal and external customer service calls in an expeditious manner and notify proper personnel to service customer unable to address the problem.
- Observe all video lottery regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Maintain the integrity of the operations and related equipment and secure all company assets and property at all times.
- Responsible for the security of keys, radio, and data system cards during assigned shift.
- Responsible for completing all regulatory and company operational logs/forms correctly; including repair logs and daily logs.
- Perform renovations or changes to the slot gaming area.
- Tag repairable parts noting appropriate information.
- Advise small team of Technician in developing / teaching advanced electronic repairs.
- Exceed guest expectations by providing a great entertainment experience with friendly, courteous and timely service
- Act in a professional manner towards guests and all employees at all times.
- Works safely, following all established safety rules and regulations
- Communicates effectively with co-workers, supervisors and guests
- Follows all relevant policies and procedures
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED or equivalent work experience, those with technical training in circuitry encouraged to apply
- Thorough knowledge of electronics, computer systems and basic computer programming; appropriate electronic technical schooling and have mechanical aptitude.
- Strong communication skills
- Must possess excellent troubleshooting and diagnostics skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret schematics, electronic circuitry, and blueprints.
- Must be able to logically and independently plan, organize and complete work
- Must be able to make progress on multiple assignments under time constraints.
- Must be able to report to work on time as scheduled
- Must be able to work weekends to include an occasion Saturday
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check
- Must present an overall professional appearance and report to work in appropriate attire