Lucas Group has partnered with our insurance client in Detroit, MI on their search for a Lead Front-End Engineer. This company is focused on being an industry leader in their field and is looking to provide customers with the best price possible for their needs. This is a unique opportunity to build a team around a new product/user experience while being part of the founding team.
What You Will Do:
- Build out core engineering infrastructure, including new product features and enhancements
- Collaborate with our CTO, engineering team, and product team to distill internal and customer needs into requirements and tech specs
- Identify future-focused technologies and possible technology partners to progress the product
- Reinvent a broken experience and disrupt a legacy industry through novel and scalable product design.
- React, Typescript, Node, GraphQL, AWS, Microservices & Event Driven Architecture, Auth0, Stripe, Plaid, Numerous 3rd party data integrations
- Testing: Cypress, Jest
- Other Tools: Figma, Git, Jira, Confluence
Educational & Work Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in Front-End Engineering
- Hands on experience in the cloud, preferably in AWS
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Lead Front-End Engineer
Location: Detroit, MI
Client Industry: Insurance
Client Job ID: 1590319