Our client, a manufacturer of electrical equipment and computer systems in industrial facilities has an opening for a Lead Financial Analyst. This position will work closely with the Corporate Accounting Department and Division Controllers on a daily basis focusing on consolidating the monthly close and reporting. This is a Hybrid position (Finance/Accounting) with an emphasis in budgeting, forecasting, shareholder reporting and quarterly audits. Also will be handling consolidations, eliminations, close and supporting the SEC reporting group.
- Accounting Degree required or related field, CPA a plus.
- Minimum 8+ years combined experience in industry with construction and manufacturing experience preferred.
- Big Four industry experience is a plus.
- Relevant revenue, finance or accounting experience is essential.
- Revenue recognition in a POC environment is preferred.
- Oracle and other ERP experience is a plus.
- Strong PC skills to include: spreadsheets, graphs, modeling and presentations.
- Demonstrated proficiency using MS Office, Oracle preferred.
- Superior analytical skills-macro (financial trends, comparisons, relationships) and micro (getting to"root cause")