Our client, a manufacturer of electrical equipment and computer systems in industrial facilities has an opening for a Lead Financial Analyst. This position will be accountable for consolidated reporting, various close functions, management presentations and ad hoc reporting. Works closely with the Corporate Accounting Department on a daily basis focusing on consolidating the monthly close and reporting.
- Accounting Degree required, CPA a plus
- Minimum 8+ years’ experience in industry with construction and/or manufacturing experience highly preferred.
- Large company experience with companies that are Publicly held
- Must have US based GAAP experience.
- Heavy internal financial reporting experience
- Revenue recognition in a POC environment is a real benefit.
- Excel and PowerPoint; presentation to the board, organizing data in spreadsheets, graphs and charts.
- Must have ERP experience; Oracle is a plus
- Understanding of budgeting and forecasting