Lucas Group has partnered with a growing company in the Columbus, Ohio area seeking a Kronos Analyst.
This position will be responsible for leading the design, development, and programming of custom interfaces, programs, and reports within the Kronos application suite. This role is responsible for the integration and implementation of the Kronos platform across the organization ensuring successful change management through training and communications. In addition, this role will develop new and innovative ways to automate HR functions and processes to gain efficiencies by supporting upgrades, testing and other technical projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or any related field.
- 3+ years’ experience of business systems analyst or similar capacity.
- 3+ years’ of experience working with Kronos Workforce Central application (Timekeeping, Scheduling, Attendance, Activities, and Analytics).
- Prior experience in implementation and change management across the organization.
- Ability to train and equip others is required.
- Experience with Ultimate Software (UltiPro) or similar HRMS systems preferred.
- Prior experience in project management preferred.
- Ability to configure Pay Rules, Work rules, OT rules, pay code distributions, accrual calculations, etc.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications with an emphasis towards highly available and scalable global solutions.
- Ability to identify improvements for designated systems, development of appropriated policies and procedures.
- Self-starter capable of managing multiple tasks at the same time while producing high quality results.
- Ability to manage multiple vendors to implement high quality systems integrations.
- Strong technical proficiency required, including Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.