* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Lucas Group has partnered with our client, a worldwide leader in Test & Measurement products, on their search for a Strategic Account Manager in territories including San Diego CA and Washington DC.
The company’s solutions have supported many of great advances of the past 70 years. With offices in 21 countries, they are committed to scientists, engineers and technicians around the world. The company belief in cultivating a deeper sense of loyalty and belonging is key to how they have attracted and retained some of the world’s top people, better positioning them to deliver results, create innovations that matter and thrive in the ever-changing world.
What You Will Do:
Covering Military and Government accounts in a regional sales territory, you will have the opportunity to strategically target prime contractors or DoD customers depending on the group you support. Primary focus will be on Naval customers.
- Develop a Territory Sales Plan that focuses on growing revenue in a focused set of strategic assigned accounts in the territory
- Understand customer organizations by department, function, strategies, and key programs and document in CRM
- Profile and develop relationships at all levels as well as key executives (Managers, Directors, VP’s,) within your assigned accounts
- Highly motivated and success driven
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Technical Degree; MBA preferred
- Strong desire for sales
- Ability to travel 50% of the time within territory
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Strategic Account Manager
Location: San Diego CA and Washington DC territories
Client Industry: Manufacturing (Electrical & Mechanical components)
Client Job ID: 1578805