Title: Junior Recruiter
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Lucas Group ID: 1569040
Role Overview: Our client, a reputable financial institution, is looking for a Junior Recruiter to join their team. If you are looking to start your recruiting career with a well-established company that offers excellent benefits and perks, then we highly encourage you to apply. This would be perfect for recent college graduates!
- Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates; advising managers and managing relocations and intern program.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives and meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; and maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying the job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, and using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranging travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; and arranging community tours.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers and interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications.
- Manages new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements, negotiating with movers, arranging temporary housing, and providing community introductions.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; and emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Manages intern program by conducting orientations; scheduling rotations and assignments; monitoring intern job contributions; coaching interns and advising managers on training and coaching.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation, enforcing regulations with managers, recommending new procedures, and conducting training.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- 0-2 years of Recruiting experience highly desired
- Recent College Graduates encouraged to apply
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3.25 GPA or higher required
- Must be a high-level sourcer with skills in Job Postings/Job Boards such as Indeed, CareerBuilder, Monster, and LinkedIn
- High intellect and ability to understand financial environments is a must for this role
- High work ethic and hungry (ideally someone who worked through school)
- A humble spirit, ready to learn and implement processes
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients to find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions; associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 16 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.