Junior Litigation Paralegal - Towson
The Towson office of a highly reputable regional firm is seeking a junior paralegal to assist attorneys with preparing legal documents, including pleadings, motions, affidavits, complaints, legal memoranda, and e-filing with courts. This is an excellent opportunity to become an integral part of an exceptional group of accomplished attorneys working on substantive defense litigation matters.
- Assist attorneys with discovery requests. Conduct e-discovery searches. Conduct searches of social media networking sites related to client cases.
- Gather and prepare exhibits for motions, depositions and trials.
- Serve as liaison between attorneys and expert witnesses. Draft outgoing correspondence to experts and clients as needed.
- Organize documents and coordinate document productions.
- Assist attorneys with preparing for trials/hearings. Prepare and organize client files and trial exhibits. Prepare trial binders and witness files.
- Conduct legal research, factual investigations and related analyses.