Lucas Group has partnered with our Fortune 500 Utilities Power Generation client in Downtown Houston on their search for a Front-End Java Developer. This is an incredible opportunity if you want to be a part of a major energy company who’s helping to create sustainable energy for the future. This role offers a chance to work with some of the greatest leaders in Houston!
What You Will Do:
- Analyze and understand the structure and design of web-based application.
- Ensure user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Building reusable & scalable code
- Optimizing application for maximum efficiency
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web applications.
- Maintaining standards & consistency throughout design, development & implementation.
- Working experience on hibernate, Spring data JPA / JDBC
- Working experience in Agile & Scrum environment.
- Working experience with IBM WebSphere or JBoss application server
- Understanding of XML, JSON API & web services technologies, and data structure fundamentals
- Experience with SonarQube and Junit testing
- Working experience with UNIX or Linux commands and shell scripts
- Experience with compile, package, and Jenkins jobs process
- Hands on experience with ADO GIT, SVN and any other versioning tools.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Computer Science or related field
- 8 years in JAVA/J2EE application design software Development and testing
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Java Front End Developer
Location: Houston, TX
Client Industry: Utilities
Client Job ID: 1591746