Lucas Group has partnered with our manufacturing client in Grand Rapids, Michigan on their search for a Business Systems Analyst. This company is a leader in top quality products and has offices all over the Western Hemisphere. This position will be the top IT resource in their location and play a significant role in the larger IT department around the company.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Delivers, installs, maintains, and supports user technology including but not limited to PCs, phones, cellular devices, printers, copiers, and other peripheral devices.
- Maintains, installs, troubleshoots and repairs telephony and integrated network devices as needed.
- Maintains IT hardware and software asset management by performing annual branch reviews of all technology equipment, software/OS updates, network layout diagrams and location floor plans.
- Supports the IS function by acting as their on-site eyes and hands
- Required: 2+ Years’ experience working with Microsoft operating systems, databases, and Office applications, or experience in supporting and troubleshooting Intel based workstations and peripherals
- Must have good communication skills
- Working in a manufacturing setting
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or related field
- 2+ years in a similar role
Title: IT Support Analyst
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Client Industry: Manufacturing
Lucas Group ID: 1589027