Lucas Group has partnered with our client south of Atlanta on their search for an IT Project Analyst. This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting publicly traded company with lot's of growth opportunity. With the focus around growing IT projects throughout the organization this a great opportunity to expand your knowledge across multiple disciplines.
What You Will Do :
- Liaising with internal business users to identify and document requests including objectives, scope, requirements, and priority.
- Developing project charters and obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Coordinating with IT and other resources to obtain time and cost estimates for proposed solutions.
- Ability to effectively schedule and facilitate meetings to achieve meeting objectives and gain commitments to achieve business outcomes.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Competency using Project Management software and Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and Outlook.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: Bachelors
- Work Experience: 3 years
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: IT Project Analyst
Location: South Atlanta
Client Industry: Manufacturing
Client Job ID: 15XXXXX