Our client, an Oil and Gas Company, has an opening for an IT Internal Controls Manager.
This is a highly visible role with direct interaction with the C Suite/Exec. level, with strong opportunity for advancement/succession planning. Exceptional benefits package including (401K match, pension, medical, dental, and vision), paid parking, 980’s, free gym membership, etc.
- Baccalaureate degree in management information systems or computer science or similar (master's degree a plus);
- Previous segregation of duties testing experience within SAP GRC;
- Previous general I.T. experience specifically with SAP (8 years including 3 years general I.T. control testing) required;
- National or major regional public accounting experience, a plus;
- Petroleum, chemical or process industrial exposure through audit or direct employment, a plus;
- Design, direct plan and test implementation of general I.T. controls and the Company's existing SAP ERP environment general I.T. internal controls;
- Develop and maintain I.T. control documentation - control matrices, narratives, process flows. Identify and provide solutions to mitigate potential I.T. SOX related risks.
- Maintain and monitor the system that detects conflicts with segregation of duties within the Company's SAP GRC system
- Lead/streamline process change involving multiple SAP Process Owners.