Lucas Group has partnered with our client in Marietta on their search for an IT EPMO Manager. This is a new role within the organization and their is a lot of green space for someone to come in and develop their overall strategy for their projects governance function.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Implements and administers end to end project governance and portfolio management practices and processes for the enterprise.
- Conduct monthly project performance reviews with the senior leadership team.
- Leads project prioritization discussions with governance committee and functional leaders
- Tracks and manages resource allocation and resource utilization at the individual project level and overall project portfolio level.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business, Engineering, or a related field.
- Strong EPMO experience, implementing and leading portfolio management and governance.
- Strong knowledge of business analysis, integrated systems and its lifecycle development utilizing different - and sometimes - multiple development methods (agile, waterfall, hybrid, tollgate etc.)
Title: IT EPMO Manager
Location: Marietta, GA
Client Industry: Construction
Lucas Group ID: