Lucas Group has partnered with our client on their search for an IT Director for North America.
The IT Director will be responsible for directing the day-to-day functions of the IT team and for managing vendor relationships. This position will reporting directly to the VP of IT and will work closely with the field, franchisees, and operations.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Manage IT team of varied experience and expertise levels in line with IT Team and organizational standards
- Identify the need for upgrades, configurations, or new systems and develop upgrade plan
- Ensure that both Payment Card Industry (PCI) and cyber security controls are in place and are compliant for both US and Canada locations.
- Develop IT strategies and processes in partnership with the senior leadership team to enable the growth of our business
- Determine roadmap for merging US and Canadian systems to one North America system.
- POS technology experience with Oracle- Symphony required, with a preference for such experience within the hospitality field
- Experience in analysis, implementation, and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Prior Project Management and implementation experience required
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field required
Title: IT Director North America
Client Industry: Hospitality
Location: Washington D.C
Lucas Group ID: 1589071