Title: IT Data Operations Manager
Location: Dayton, OH
Lucas Group Job ID: 1572658
Role Overview: Lucas Group is seeking an IT Data Operations Manager for a growing company in the healthcare payer industry. This role will be instrumental in building out best practices and procedures as well as daily monitoring, upkeep and management of complex enterprise data environment.
- Work closely with customers, business partners, project managers, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality solutions that are aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization’s architectural standards
- Provide leadership, vision, management goals, priorities, metrics, measures, recognition, and discipline
- Responsible for the relationship between key business stakeholders and IT, and the accountability for the team’s delivery of the associated business services
- Set the vision and direction of the department
- Responsible for the team’s execution of assigned work
- Develop strategy and high-level implementation plans for the delivery of new technology
- Evaluate, validate, and communicate the business proposition associated with new technology initiatives
- Improve solution functionality and efficiency with added business value as the goal
- Liaise closely with other business areas to optimize the use of systems and applications
- Assess the technology platforms regularly to ensure that the platforms meet the required standards for reliability, availability, security, cost and performance, business value justification, regulatory compliance, and architecture
- Develop, document, and maintain short and long term plans
- Focus on business decisions required by technology, development status, problems and issues, project status and success
- Develop technical, project management, and leadership skills of IT professionals
- Represent IT in project and/or business meeting and engagements
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science or related field, or equivalent years of relevant work experience is required
- Minimum of 3 years of IT lead or management experience is required
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant IT experience is required
- Experience translating business requirements into technical specifications is preferred
- Technical teaching skills or experience is preferred
- Strong learning competency and ability to teach others
- Troubleshooting and problem solving capabilities
- Project planning skills with IT architecture design and implementation (infrastructure or application development)
- Solid project planning and management capabilities
- Effective technical programming, analysis, and specification skills
- Process and/or workflow planning and design skills
- Network protocols and security standards
- Ability to use and apply Cisco technologies
- Proficient in Microsoft technologies (infrastructure or application development)
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.