Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for an IT Coordinator.
**Seeking Candidates with a Military Background**
Scope of Responsibilities:
1. Performs daily system monitoring and production floor walks to verify the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of key jobs.
2. Pro-actively diagnose, troubleshoot, resolve, and document hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components while minimizing lost production due to IT related issues.
3. Achieves Plant and designated BU IT operating goals and key performance metrics
4. Adheres to strategic IT initiatives, standard technologies, policies, security, and Business Operating System (BOS) processes through the plant
5. Promotes a safe & organized work environment through the implementation of 5S across all IT workspace and systems
6. Organizes and files technical support documentation and instructional guides for future reference.
7. Assists management in creating training materials pertaining to computer troubleshooting and usage.
8. Identifying root-causes of operational issues and process inefficiencies.
9. Manages the inventory of IT assets for all Plant IT Systems.
10. Provides support for audits, program launches, and other projects as needed
11. Moving up to 49lbs as well as going on ladders, lifts, standing and walking during shifts lasting up to 10 hours.
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and/or equivalent work experience
- Requires 2 years IT support experience in manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of IT manufacturing system applications and plant support.
- Available and willing to work overtime, weekends, and holidays to complete the support task
- Experience in supporting Manufacturing Execution System (preferred)
- Strong organizational and communication skills along with demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Achieves results. Strong bias for action with sense of urgency
Title: IT Coordinator
Location: Detroit, MI
Client Industry: Manufacturing
Lucas Group ID: