Lucas Group has partnered with our client on their search for an IT Coordinator. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team and provide technical support to corporate employees! The IT Coordinator will report directly to the IT Director.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Provide advanced remote help desk, desk side technical and application support to employees.
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, and configuring systems and applications
- Identify & troubleshoot PC / Mac configuration and/or performance irregularities
- Safeguards information system assets by identifying and solving potential security threats
- 3+ years' experience covering: Information Technology, Desktop, Technical, and Application Support in a PC and Mac environment
- Working knowledge of basic networking, network printing, PC /Mac installation and configuration, network and applications, mobile computing, VPN and MDM
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- 3+ years' progressive IT support experience with the last 2 in a corporate environment
Title: IT Coordinator
Location: Washington, DC
Client Industry: Non-profit
Lucas Group ID: 1589005