Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for an IT Consultant.
As an IT Consultant you will immediately impact clients by partnering throughout the entire life-cycle of projects to define, design, develop and implement custom software solutions using automation platform.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Work with clients to define business processes and gather functional and technical system requirements.
- Propose conceptual technical solutions and make changes based on the client’s feedback in an Agile environment.
- Collaborate with technical teams and business users as needed throughout the entire software development life cycle.
- Skilled at working with clients to define business processes and gather functional and technical system requirements.
- Experience presenting technical solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Knowledge of software testing practice; Test-driven development, setup and execution of automated test suites within a continuous integration framework
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- SQL, Tableau or other business intelligence tools
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: Bachelor's Degree in IT, Computer Science or related field
- Work Experience: 2+ years' experience translating business needs into technical solutions
Title: IT Consultant
Location: Atlanta, GA
Lucas Group ID: 1583001