Lucas Group has partnered with a growing, Fortune 500 company on their search for a IT Auditor to participate in audit assignments and projects. This person will be responsible for SOX controls testing and projects, compliance/operational audits and other management requested projects. To be successful in this position, the IT Auditor must have a strong understanding of internal audit scope and audit procedures
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Assist with planning, organizing, analyzing, testing, and reporting to management on various audit projects.
- Assist with identification of key IT business risks, including the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information, and develop a risk-based project plan.
- Prepare audit work papers, document findings, and draft written descriptions of issues that are clear and concise.
- Works independently with limited direction and guidance, and coordinates project activities appropriately with other team members.
- Knowledge of internal audit professional standards, IPPF, COSO, and Sarbanes-Oxley, and related report writing techniques.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Bachelor’s in information technology or related field,
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- 2+ years of public accounting
Title: IT Auditor
Location: Houston, TX
Industry: Chemical, Oil & Gas
Lucas Group ID: 1589319