Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions; and associates find professional success.
Our client is a Fortune 500 international oilfield services company with revenues approaching over $25B+. Through its products and services, this company aids in the evaluation, drilling, reservoir enhancement for the world’s top E&P companies.
Location and Selling Points: Central Houston
- Premier oilfield services company and leader in the industry
- Great start to a career in an organization known for providing phenomenal career growth
- The ability to rotate into positions outside of internal audit after 18 to 24 months
- Planning and conducting domestic and international audit engagements in accordance with the internal audit program.
- Identifying risks and process deficiencies of IT solutions and/or processes.
- Managing delivery of audit projects.
- Managing staff auditors during audits.
- Staying abreast of best practices and regulatory requirements.
- Communicating with and educating process owners on the importance of controls, an effective control environment, and the role of Internal Audit.
- Understanding of basic Accounting and Finance
- Bachelors of Science in Information Systems or Computer Science preferred
- CISSP or CISA certification is preferred, with a CIA being a plus
- Broad knowledge of various IT technologies (e.g. Cloud Computing, Network Architectures, Software Development, Windows Operating Systems, SQL/Oracle Databases, Financial Applications, etc.) and related risks
- Working knowledge of SoD (Segregation of Duties) analysis
- Working knowledge of SAP Authorization Concepts.
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally 30% of the time.
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally 30% of the time
- Oil & Gas industry exposure
- Knowledge of Oilfield terminology and business practices