Our client has operations in Southwest and North Houston and is looking to hire an IT Auditor. The person coming into this role can work out of either location although the position is remote now due to COVID.
This is a rotational environment where you will have the opportunity to learn and develop cross-functionally and rotate into other areas. They also offer a comprehensive benefits package which starts Day 1.
The IT Auditor will be responsible for assisting in execution of the annual Internal Audit Plan, consulting and advisory engagements, internal investigations, and continuous auditing processes.
- Complete assigned audit fieldwork procedures
- Prepare audit findings and develop recommendations
- Follow up on prior audit findings and resulting management actions
- Stay current on industry trends and audit best practices
- Assist in development of audit objectives, plans, and scope by reviewing available information and conducting research
- Assist in the preparation of audit reports
- Assist in completion of annual testing of internal controls over financial reporting
- Assist in evaluation of business processes to identify lean improvement opportunities
- Participate in performance of annual audit risk assessment
The ideal candidate will be someone either coming out of Big 4 IT Audit as a Senior or someone with 2+ years’ industry IT Audit experience who has worked with external Big 4 business partners.