IP Billing Analyst- New York, NY or Washington DC
National law firm, known for their great culture, is seeking to hire an IP Billing Analyst for direct-hire opportunity!
100% remote until offices open back up sometime in 2021
- Coordinate all aspects of IP billing
- Work closely with IP Partners to make sure all billing is complete, in a timely manner
- Review proformas for compliance
- Upload/print invoices for attorney review
- Submit timekeeper rates
- 5 + years legal billing experience
- 5+ years IP billing experience
- Must have the ability to work independently, multi-task and meet deadlines
- BA in accounting or business related field, preferred
- Proficiency in legal billing software (such as Elite or 3E)
- Excel, Windows and Word experience is required
Up to 75 k, based on experience + comprehensive benefits
Directly apply or send resume to email@example.com!