Inside Registered Rep (IRR) for Capital Investing Organization
Lucas Group has partnered with growing and stable Capital investment and Capital Real estate investment company to fill a critically needed position due to their growth.
Our client is an up a coming alternative sustainable real estate investing firm that helps their investors navigate through the very complicated process in dealing with local, state and federal entities to achieve the goals of the investors they represent. This is an exciting time to join them as they have far exceeded company expectations and forecasts for revenue and expansion in the short time, they have been in business with plenty more success on the horizon.
We are looking for talented and competitive Inside Registered Representatives (IRR) that thrive in a quick sales cycle environment. In this position you will play a fundamental role in achieving the ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives set for this organization. They have a history of setting high goals and exceeding them. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with connectors, generating interest, qualify prospects and be integrally involved in closing sales.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate Registered Representative for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve yearly goals
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects
- Team with connectors to build pipeline and close deals
- Present investment products to prospects
- Broker of record for private placements
- Proven inside sales experience. (3 years minimum preferred)
- Series 7 required, and Series 63 preferred
- Strong phone presence and experience in high volume outgoing call environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products such as PowerPoint and excel.
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree in finance or similar field or equivalent experience required
- PRIMARY LOCATION
- Very competitive Base Salary plus strong commission plan
- Insurance – medical, dental, vision, life.
- Paid time off
- Assistance in receiving additional licenses in the financial arena