Lucas Group has partnered with one of our clients to assist in finding a qualified and detail oriented Interim Senior Accountant to join their firm on a provisional basis.
• Execute accurate and timely reporting during the month-end close process including journal entries, reconciliations, and flux analysis
• Perform review work as needed
• Assess current practices and procedures, and make recommendations for improvements as well as to prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy
• Prepare GAAP financial statements, document preparation data analysis, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
• Assist in documentation of technical accounting treatment for complex accounting transactions
• Partner with the Head of Accounting to drive process improvements and creation of monthly close packages
• Partner with FP&A and cross-functional teams to provide high-quality information to drive optimal business decisions
• Assist in the preparation, planning, and execution of the first-year audit
• A Bachelors in Accounting
• 3-5 years of accounting experience, 2+ years of public accounting experience preferred
• CPA preferred, or working toward CPA
• In-depth knowledge of US GAAP; strong accounting research and principle application abilities.
• Highly detail-oriented with excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills.
• Strong analytical skills, efficient, self-motivated with the ability to follow through and implement process improvement.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills