We are looking for a motivated, experienced paralegal or legal assistant to join our legal team in Rolling Meadows, Illinois.
This position will interact frequently with product development, product management, marketing and other business leaders, as well as with outside counsel and the general counsel.
• Help prepare materials for trademark registration filings and maintain trademark and patent application database, as well as assist with patent and trademark filings, pulling information as directed
• Assist with preparation and response to RFPs and RFQs, including manufacturer’s certifications
• Organize and maintain legal data room
• Work with product development, outside counsel and internal intellectual property counsel to manage our open source notice requirements
• Organize and analyze our outside counsel spend
• Other projects as assigned by the General Counsel
This position will require the ability to work closely with business leaders across the company as well as various outside counsel.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Paralegal certificate preferred
- At least 3 years experience in a legal setting working with Intellectual Property matters; Trademarks,
- Excellent judgment and discretion, with ability to perform complex, advanced, confidential administrative duties and assume significant and varied responsibilities related to the General Counsel office, often with little supervision
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, Sharepoint
• Ability to juggle varied assignments and prioritize among those assignments, meet deadlines