* Seeking Candidates with a U.S. Military Background *
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Drives the opportunity from capture decision to contract award; includes directing the preparation, approval, and execution of the capture plan, the capture schedule and the B&P budget associated with the opportunity.
- Possesses Intelligence Community industry knowledge, marketing and sales capabilities, technical insight, proposal experience, program management skills, and leadership skills.
- Identifies the resources required to pursue the bid, establishes processes and plans necessary for pursuit, and manages their execution.
- Leads development of management, technical and pricing solutions for IC proposals
- Negotiates and develops teaming arrangements with potential prime contractors or subcontractors, to include work share allocation and marketing arrangements
- Works closely with the proposal manager, technical lead, and executive management to ensure that the strategy, win themes, and discriminators are properly reflected in proposal
- Conduct business intelligence and identify gaps and emerging requirements
- Perform market and economic analysis as required
- Responsible for the development and implementation of winning capture strategies.
- Ensures appropriate resources are assigned to address all client requirements, including developing and presenting capture management reports and briefings.
- Identifies capture team and assigns capture responsibilities while working closely with other corporate support organizations (e.g., Contracts, Pricing, HR, etc.) to assure an integrated approach.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years experience as a Capture manager on IC procurements, ideally with the 'Big Five' agencies
- Demonstrated analytical abilities and sound decision-making
- Strong negotiating skills
- Must possess and maintain a ISSA-TS/SCI + Polygraph/Security Clearance.
Title: Intel Community Capture Manager
Location: Herndon VA
Lucas Group ID: 1586303