Lucas Group has partnered with a global company on a search for an experienced Instructional Designer. The Instructional Designer will be responsible creating content across multiple mediums. This person will also manage a team of direct reports dedicated to supporting the learning and training functions. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Design and develop new hourly associate level and supervisory/management training offerings using sound instructional design approach.
- Identify key training needs and works on the development and implementation of training programs through internal and external resources to address those needs
- Track enrollment for internal/external training programs; maintains training database and calendar(s)
- Partners with other divisions and functional areas on training needs
- Assist Managers with training needs assessment and strategic direction of future training programs
- Additional projects as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years in Human Resources with emphasis in training and organization development.
- Knowledge and understanding of modern organizational theory and practices; comfortable and able to do stand-up delivery therefore excellent written verbal communications skills are critical
- Experience managing the administrative side of training
- Strong experience with instructional design theories and practices
Title: Instructional Designer
Location: Mason, OH
Lucas Group Job ID: 1577905