Inside sales Rep/ Solutions Specialist – Phoenix, AZ
Lucas Group has partnered with a well-established, reputable, and growing organization to help them add a key player to their inside sales team. They provide much needed and in demand services to their clients in a variety of industries. These services encompass clients from the manufacturing, retail, hospitality, corporate offices, restaurant, and bar industries among others. They sell a variety of services and equipment programs to meet their clients needs all at an affordable price.
Our client has been building their business and reputation since 2009 and is now the leading provider of machine rental and services in their industry. They are steadily growing even through the pandemic, have a great culture and lots of opportunity for advancement as they continue to expand their footprint.
The primary responsibility is to grow the customer base through finding, identifying, qualifying and signing new business that is a good fit for the company and services they provide through proactively managing incoming lead flow and using program and technical knowledge to offer solutions to their current and potential customer base.
- Address in-coming prospect calls and web leads from across the country with professionalism and enthusiasm
- Build trusted relationships with customers utilizing the collective expertise and experience within the organization
- Identify client needs and ensure customer understands how these services can alleviate their problems
- Learn and utilize industry leading knowledge to offer best available solution that can be provided to them
- Build solid working relationships with all internal teams, departments and external stakeholders
- Effectively present the company’s value proposition
- Proactively organize and manage your pipeline to maximize each opportunity
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Will be responsible for success by taking detailed notes with all client interaction. Enabling each customer and team member to be set up for success
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an inside sales and/or customer service
- Minimum of 1 year experience selling service related products.
- Verifiable track record of success in lead generation, appointment setting and sales results (must provide examples)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office products, Outlook and salesforce or other comparable CRM data base
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and as a team player
- Competitive compensation plan, comprehensive benefit plan as well as 401K with match.