Inside Sales Representative
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Our client is a premier supplier of industrial and utility wire and cable, is currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative for their office in Phoenix, AZ.
If you are looking to join a great organization and an opportunity to become a part of our growing team, this may be the job for you!
The ideal candidate is a competitive self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The selected individual will sell products by quoting, promoting, and accurately processing customer orders and should demonstrate product knowledge with a strong customer focus.
- Sell products or services
- Negotiate prices or terms of sales or service agreements.
- Prepare and submit sales contracts for orders.
- Visit establishments to evaluate needs or to promote product or service sales.
- Maintain customer records, using automated systems.
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices and availability, or credit terms.
- Quote prices, credit terms, or other bid specifications.
- Contact new or existing customers to discuss how specific products or services can meet their needs.
- Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers' needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Recognize industry trends & new developments
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Strong Oral Expression and Comprehension - Communicate with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
- Give full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
- Business Development
- Quote Preparation
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Microsoft Office
- Positive Attitude
- College degree preferred
- 3-5 years of sales, customer service or related experience; industrial sales preferred