Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for an inside sales/lead generation candidate. Our client is a trusted manufacturer of products engineered to manage acoustic and thermal energies, structural vibration, and air and fluid transmission. Our selection of innovative materials includes hydrophobic melamine foams, elastomeric mounts, and custom molded foams that control vibration, noise, and temperature.
The client is seeking a candidate with a hunter mentality that is interested in an incentive based commission program based on their sales efforts.
- Prospect and cold call VP-level, Engineering managers/staff, purchasing directors/staff as well as C-suite contacts.
- Research contacts within target companies.
- Utilize a strategic sales process to qualify leads.
- Work with Territory Managers and outside reps to nurture leads to closure.
- Work closely with the Regional Sales Manager to develop and follow sales forecasts for the territory.
- Initial contact for new prospects generated through the company’s website.
- Use CRM for all daily activities.
Territory and Targets
Call on mid-size to large companies (Fortune 500) in North America.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 6 years + experience in cold-call setting, selling engineered products into OEM markets, involving complex sales cycles, to mid-size and large companies
- CRM (Salesforce preferred)
- Comfortable selling over the phone in a consultative, unique value selling style
- Previous experience in manufacturing or plastics industry preferred, but not required.
- Must live in the Eastern or Central Standard Time Zone(s).
- Strong phone skills
- Experience selling over video preferred
- Effective at getting past gatekeepers
- Strong written, research, and time management skills
- Good at getting appointments, negotiating, and gaining access to key decision-makers
- Good at engaging prospects while bonding and developing a strong rapport with them
- Proficient in finding, qualifying, and nurturing leads
- Strong technical sales aptitude, ability to close sales and achieve sales quotas
- Must have strong Linkedin presence and research abilities
- Good planning and organizing