Title: Inside Sales Account Manager
Location: Chicago, IL (Loop)
Lucas Group Job ID: 1568470
Role Overview: Lucas Group is searching for a high performing Inside Sales Account Manager for our Human Resources Contract Solutions branch located in Chicago, IL. This role will be responsible for new business development, networking, pipelining and placing mid to executive level Human Resources talent in contract/consulting engagements.
- Build territory plans and maintain a pipeline of active contacts within the Human Resources niche
- Perform outbound calls to uncover contract/consulting needs with small to mid to large companies in Houston
- Maintain relationships with current or new clients by continuously having face to face interactions
- Account development with current clients, and ensure orders are being filled in accordance with the service delivery standard
- Maintain weekly KPIs to ensure success in the business
- Manage the client life cycle from beginning to end
- Identifying prospects and initiate contact to eventually determine a potential client
- Performing the initial intake call to understand the needs of the client and company, and advise accordingly to market rates and requirements
- Establish rapport with clients meeting with them on a face to face basis
- Download information to the recruiters to ensure appropriate coverage and skill set is met for the client need
- Manage the candidate submission process, performing quality control with every candidate
- Coordinating the process of interviews with the client, along with preparing and debriefing on interviews
- Negotiating fees and bill rates with clients
- Verifying references and follow up on potential client needs
- Maintaining relationships with clients on a constant basis, ensuring their Lucas Group experience is seamless and positive
- Partner with the back-office team for administrative tasks such as background check process, paperwork and tax information, as well as benefits information for consultants
- Keep up with employee timesheets and ensure proper approval for timely payroll processing
Salary and Benefits
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of new business development experience in a Staffing/Recruitment environment
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission compensation plan
- Yearly bonuses on production
- Unlimited vacation day policy
- Great health care and 401K plan
- Top Performance clubs and incentive trips (We were in Jamaica this year and Mexico last year!)
- LinkedIn Recruiter seat for every associate along with other advanced resources & tools
- Empowering, inclusive and fun culture
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.