Lucas Group has partnered with our client on their search for an Information Systems Manager in Scottsdale AZ! Our client is a Manufactured Home Communities Group that operate throughout the US. The position has tons of opportunity and growth potential as the company expands. Will potentially grow a larger team.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Data integrity and maintenance of key information systems platform for Legacy Communities and the development of tools and reports to respond to internal and external inquiries about our assets under management
- Coordinate the collection, storage and analysis of key metrics across multiple internal teams and external resources
- Implement new processes/systems creating operational efficiencies and reporting enhancements
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Required: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management Information Systems (MIS), Finance, systems architect, database management or related field
- and/or systems analyst role. Experience in the financial services (or preferably real estate) industry is desired. Any experience working within accounting systems is a plus.
- Preference: Working knowledge with NetSuite
Title: Information Systems Manager
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Client Industry: Real Estate
Lucas Group ID:1589102