Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for an Information Security Engineer. This is an exciting opportunity to work in an Azure Cloud environment and optimize infrastructure footprint while providing information security solutions!
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Assist with the development and implementation for Azure cloud security architectures
- Implement, maintain, and administer information security tools and solutions
- Perform technical security assessments, code audits and design reviews
- Develop technical solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities
- Design, develop, test, deploy, administer, maintain, and enhance security solutions.
- Experience working with cloud security and governance tools, cloud access security brokers (CASBs), and server virtualization technologies
- Experience with enterprise applications (architecture, development, support, and troubleshooting)
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 4-5 years’ experience with Security Architect and/or Security Engineering
- 2-3 years’ experience with Azure Cloud platform
Title: Information Security Engineer
Lucas Group ID: 1583668