* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Industrial Engineer must be able/ willing to work in UT during ON Season and then in TX during OFF Season.
Industrial Engineer to lead the optimization of its thermal desorption units. The industrial engineer will design efficient systems that integrate workers, information, machines and materials for thermal desorption units and will also make sure the company complies with all industry standards for safety while meeting design standards and guidelines.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Review production and maintenance activities information and update equipment history and asset management files.
- Lead optimization efforts to improve component life cycle and reduce maintenance and operating costs. This includes, but is not limited to developing production schedules, modifying process flows, updating engineering specifications and creating standard operating and maintenance procedures.
- Communicate and train operating staff to ensure efficient and cost-effective production and operations.
- Track and Schedule all maintenance activities including scheduled and unscheduled maintenance outages while updating short and long-term facility punch lists.
- Create spare parts and consumables ordering and tracking systems to ensure all products meet quality control standards.
- Develop standards for production and design by working with clients and management.
- Four-year accredited degree in one of the following categories required:
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Systems Engineering