Lucas Group has partnered with our client in Northwest Houston on their search for a Tax Supervisor, who will be responsible for overseeing daily tax activities which may include customer tax disputes, proper tax documentation and other indirect tax related tasks.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a family friendly organization that offers solid career progression, work life balance, outstanding benefits, and flexibility.
This position will entertain a competitive range of compensation including base salary and competitive benefits.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Handle sales and use tax and other indirect tax audits
- Ensures correct and timely sales and use tax return filing and payments
- Manage business licenses and property tax related tasks
- Strong audit skills
- Experience in managing/mentoring staff
- Experience in public accounting or multi state corporation
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: Bachelor’s Degree in finance or accounting, CPA preferred
- Work Experience: 5+ years of Sales & Tax experience
Title: Tax Supervisor
Lucas Group ID: 1586049