Lucas Group has partnered with our valued client, a publicly traded internationally renowned manufacturing company to add an In-House Attorney to its legal team to support its software, hardware, and connectivity solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a collegial in-house team for long-term career growth. The role can be located in a number of locations (Iowa, California, DC, or Texas).
Scope of Responsibilities:
- The In-House Attorney will be responsible for leading legal support on the development, licensing, and global distribution of the company's embedded software, hardware, and connectivity solutions.
- Additional responsibilities include collaborating with Public Affairs on pertinent legislation and representing the company by participating in professional conferences,
- Work in small, tight knit legal department where everyone collaborates and pitches in as needed.
Required & Preferred Qualifications:
- This position requires a JD and 7+ years of legal experience.
- Ideal experience will include obtaining approvals for electronic hardware, advising on licensing of embedded software and experience interacting with regulatory agencies,
- Preferred experience will include a degree Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology and experience advising on the licensing and use of UAS.
Qualified candidates only, please submit your resume in strict confidence.
Client Job ID: 1585974